Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#2861 [url]

Jul 17 17 3:58 PM

Impecunious wrote:
Congratulations, and they said it would never last.

Who did?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Impecunious

Gott in Himmel!

#2862 [url]

Jul 17 17 4:14 PM

Posh Imp wrote:

Impecunious wrote:
Congratulations, and they said it would never last.

Who did?

image Somebody did, they always do. Have a great evening.

Quote    Reply   

cherryexile

renewable energy poster

#2863 [url]

Jul 17 17 10:17 PM

Makes my 18 years seem rather pathetic ..... although the 4 kids do make it a bit of a challenge at times. Congratulations Sir.

Quote    Reply   

Impecunious

Gott in Himmel!

#2864 [url]

It's Posh's first day of retirement, all the best, just go with the flow and you'll soon wonder how you ever managed to fit work in.

Quote    Reply   

Impecunious

Gott in Himmel!

#2865 [url]

Lee Angol scored for Mansfield against Middlesborough tonight. Celtic lead Linfield 3-0 in the second leg of the Champions League qualifier. Almost a full house in attendance.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#2866 [url]

I just received my car park pass in the post which is good timing as I will be using it tomorrow.

Quote    Reply   

The Rottweiler

an Imps fan from another dimension

#2870 [url]

1 pm kick off and Canwick hill closed, should be fun travelling in from the South.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#2871 [url]

The Rottweiler wrote:
1 pm kick off and Canwick hill closed, should be fun travelling in from the South.

Thanks for the heads up, mate. We usually come down Canwick Hill.

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#2872 [url]

Catalan 24 Castleford 32. Cas 10 points clear now certain of a top 4 finish and just 4 points from winning the league leaders shield. A poor performance from Cas discipline today was shocking 2 men in the sin bin at one point, but somehow still managed to win and not only win but surely scored the try of the season with Jy Hitchcox somehow getting the ball down to score an amazing finish. COYF

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#2873 [url]

Gridlock around the Bank today. It took Joe and I less than an hour to get from Stilton to Bracebridge Heath then a whole hour to get to the ground from there! Chaos!

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#2876 [url]

Enjoy your holiday, mate. Pleased that you arrived there safely. Did you manage all the driving?

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#2877 [url]

Posh Imp wrote:
Enjoy your holiday, mate. Pleased that you arrived there safely. Did you manage all the driving?

Yes mate the driving was 51/2 hours but we put in 3 quite long breaks and eventually got here at 15:00. The cottage we are staying in is fantastic and the view is amazing. Just been for a walk down the hill and up again steep %@+#$@ it is. I had to stop on the way back as my heart was racing, but a 10 minute sit down brought it down. Really looking forward to the rest of the week and having a rest. Nothing we are visiting is more than a 35-minute drive and that is Lands End. I think they have the week planned out St Michaels, Mousehole, the beach on a couple of days for the grand children which I am really looking forward to as I can do absolutely sod all but lay there and watch.

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#2879 [url]

Impecunious wrote:
Have a good break Dean. Hope the sun shines for you. Looks like you're somewhere on Mounts Bay.

Not far away we are directly north of Mounts Bay at Carbis Bay/St Ives Bay. Not been down here for nigh on 40 years that was a lads holiday, this one will be more sedate and I am sure I will remember far more of it.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#2880 [url]

Dean B wrote:

Impecunious wrote:
Have a good break Dean. Hope the sun shines for you. Looks like you're somewhere on Mounts Bay.

Not far away we are directly north of Mounts Bay at Carbis Bay/St Ives Bay. Not been down here for nigh on 40 years that was a lads holiday, this one will be more sedate and I am sure I will remember far more of it.

Ha, ha, yes I am sure you will. Take care and have a great week. 

I have only been once to Cornwall, for a holiday at least. That was for a week back in 1985 and we stayed in Godolphin Cross in an old tin miner's cottage. [email protected] weather, mind. Hope you get better this week!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help