Remove this ad

jal

Klingon Chancellor

#121 [url]

May 1 17 5:11 PM

Thanks everyone for the congratulations, it's been a hard fought league just like City's league, and on game 41 - 43 Posh had taken the lead off me, but luckily I managed to regain it again by game 44, just like City I managed to pull things round and snatch the lead back and managed to hold on to the end.
I must say not without a little encouragement from Impecunious, which straight away was noticed by Posh.
Posh I have to say I really enjoyed your remarks everytime I gained any points from you which made me have a good laugh at them Thanks.
Finally I would like to thank Posh for running this competition.
Also thanking Posh and Impecunious for providing the prize money for it.
And last but not least thanking all the members that took part in it.
Also Posh and Impecunious I would be very happy if you would donate the money won to wherever you would like the money donated to.
Thank you very much everyone it's been a pleasure taking part with everyone concerned.

Last Edited By: jal May 1 17 5:13 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#124 [url]

May 2 17 10:31 PM

Impecunious wrote:
Thanks for your generosity Jal. If I remember rightly Keith did the same last year and Eric made sure it went to the club.

I did indeed, paid the £50 into Helgy's Crowdfunder which was then matched so the Club got £100 in the end. I will wait and see what's coming up in terms of funding for the Club and then let you know where it went.

Thanks for your generosity, Jal. I will, of course, be doing the same.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#125 [url]

May 2 17 10:33 PM

Impecunious wrote:
Thanks for your generosity Jal. If I remember rightly Keith did the same last year and Eric made sure it went to the club.

As I recall, James took second spot and also asked for his winnings to go to the Club.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#126 [url]

Jun 5 17 9:58 AM

Looks like Helgy will be starting a new Crowdfunder soon for the new training facilities. I think it would be a good thing to put the aforementioned £50 into that pot with the Forum's name on the plaque.

Yous?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#130 [url]

Jul 6 17 6:24 AM

Posh Imp wrote:
...and I don't think I'll be changing the format this coming season.

I think you should introduce a handicap system whereby I start on 60 points  image

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#131 [url]

Jul 6 17 2:03 PM

Dean B wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:
...and I don't think I'll be changing the format this coming season.

I think you should introduce a handicap system whereby I start on 60 points  image

That's an excellent idea!

No chance!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help