Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

Site Admin

Lead

May 26 17 5:47 PM

Tags : :

As I finished at 12:35 today I made a spur of the moment decision to pop up to Sincil Bank to renew our season tickets. The queue was just one lot of people, all together, while two others were being processed inside. A couple of minor hiccups (the young lady couldn't find Joe's details on their system, but Dawn did) and a nice chat later, all was completed without fuss. I even managed to renew our season ticket for the car park, but was told that they are not issuing new car park season tickets until they know what the situation will be with regards space etc. I also had a chat with Dawn who reminded me of the day we were relegated in 2011 - she remembered me and Joe going in to the office straight after the match to renew our season tickets and that they were all crying and feeling sad but that our optimistic purchases help to make them feel better. As you know, many office staff were made redundant following relegation but the lady who served me, who lost her job back then, has recently been re-employed by the Club, which is a big positive for her. 

The feeling in the office was that they had pretty much sold about 4,000 season tickets!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#1 [url]

May 26 17 7:50 PM

Go in quite a bit and as the weeks have gone by the queues have died down,to managable levels.
​Feel for them with only 3 sale points all the talk of how easy it would be to employ temp staff,put in new systems was basicaly stupid talk no way could you have put in place a new system while at the busiest the club has ever been.
All the while there were rolling ticket sales going on then straight after a very brief break then straight back into queues again with season tickets think the club has done very well.
​Good news is new system is going in and should be very impressive from what i have been told.

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#3 [url]

May 27 17 7:03 AM

davidimp wrote:
I take it we're having a barcode/digital system?

Think so don't know what make or model just in discussions about FPS it came up because it will impact the way FPS tickets are done.

Quote    Reply   

The Rottweiler

an Imps fan from another dimension

#4 [url]

May 30 17 3:15 PM

Renewed today including car parking, no queue, brilliant.
Office closed Thursday and Friday.
No news on numbers sold "sworn to secrecy."

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#5 [url]

May 30 17 3:41 PM

The Rottweiler wrote:
Renewed today including car parking, no queue, brilliant.
Office closed Thursday and Friday.
No news on numbers sold "sworn to secrecy."

Doubtless there'll be some kind of big announcement sometime soon. Probably a few days before the cut off date for renewals, 10th June.

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#6 [url]

May 31 17 8:53 AM

Now at an amazing 4200 and its still going strong going to hit 5000

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#8 [url]

May 31 17 2:09 PM

davidimp wrote:
5000 now for sure, maybe even 5500???
Just amazing!

This is getting silly. 5,000???

More???

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#10 [url]

May 31 17 5:16 PM

davidimp wrote:
Crazy mate just crazy!
They only went on sale on May 8th!

1st announcement there were 75% new season ticket holders out of 3200 ,then there was 2000 renewals so you can see how it hit 4200.
​Does this include the 350 jic must do,FPS membership has increased and everything has gone insane.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#11 [url]

May 31 17 6:07 PM

Davethe cardboardbox wrote:

davidimp wrote:
Crazy mate just crazy!
They only went on sale on May 8th!

1st announcement there were 75% new season ticket holders out of 3200 ,then there was 2000 renewals so you can see how it hit 4200.
​Does this include the 350 jic must do,FPS membership has increased and everything has gone insane.

I like it when things go insane in a good way. I am liking this very much. This is MY CLUB for goodness' sake!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help