Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

Site Admin

Lead

Jun 1 17 5:30 PM

Tags : :

They appear to be very interested in him and have revealed that he has a clause in his contract with us stipulating that we (must?) sell if a bid comes in over £350,000.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#1 [url]

Jun 1 17 7:29 PM

350k is a bit more like it and a lot better than 100k!
Good luck to him.
Sure the Cowleys will have known he was likely to leave and will have planned accordingly.
When you consider his goal against Burnley earnt us around 1.5 million the guy will have brought in nearly 2 million plus he played a huge part in our promotion, not bad when you consider he's far from the finished article.

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#2 [url]

Jun 1 17 9:06 PM

davidimp wrote:
Good luck to him.
Sure the Cowleys will have known he was likely to leave and will have planned accordingly.
When you consider his goal against Burnley earnt us around 1.5 million the guy will have brought in nearly 2 million plus he played a huge part in our promotion, not bad when you consider he's far from the finished article.

They did know months ago he was going to leave, so many clubs interested in him sooner rather than later.
​The 100k is so funny seems someone got the release clause wrong.

Quote    Reply   

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#3 [url]

Jun 1 17 9:14 PM

Davethe cardboardbox wrote:

davidimp wrote:
Good luck to him.

They did know months ago he was going to leave, so many clubs interested in him sooner rather than later.

Just a bit!
Like  I say some edges clearly need sorting out but he's going a cracking player, England potential.

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#4 [url]

Jun 2 17 9:40 AM

davidimp wrote:
Good luck to him.

What release clause? The club has said offers will have to match their valuation. That does not sound like a release clause.The press association say there is a release clause. Where do they get confidential information like that they are not privy to what is in his contract any more than you or I. The player the club and his agent will know, despite what many think of agents they will do their best for their player but they are bound by confidentiality. 

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#5 [url]

Jun 2 17 11:44 AM

Dean B wrote:

davidimp wrote:
Good luck to him.

What release clause? The club has said offers will have to match their valuation. That does not sound like a release clause.The press association say there is a release clause. Where do they get confidential information like that they are not privy to what is in his contract any more than you or I. The player the club and his agent will know, despite what many think of agents they will do their best for their player but they are bound by confidentiality. 

An interesting few days ahead, methinks.

Quote    Reply   

jal

Klingon Chancellor

#7 [url]

Jun 2 17 8:10 PM

Dean B wrote:

davidimp wrote:
Good luck to him.

I have to agree with you Dean, nothing has been mentioned by The Club about any release clause, and Danny did say City would be holding out for the best offer for the club.
Personally I think Raggett is good in the air, but his passing leaves a lot to be desired.
Waterfall his control of the ball in the 2015/16 season also left a lot to be desired, but this last season he showed he had come on with his ball control 100%, so Raggett could get that side of his game together as he improves,but not if he's only a bench warmer, as Marggets knows only too well.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jal

Klingon Chancellor

#9 [url]

Jun 4 17 2:52 PM

Hi Dave the release claus amount of £350,000 would be a decent amount, but nobody other than the main people connected to City and the players agent will know if there is one or not, so everyone else is guessing or grabbing at false rumours.
This is my opinion of it.
It's nearly as mysterious as the Bradley Wood situation.

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#10 [url]

Jun 4 17 7:26 PM

jal wrote:
Hi Dave the release claus amount of £350,000 would be a decent amount, but nobody other than the main people connected to City and the players agent will know if there is one or not, so everyone else is guessing or grabbing at false rumours.

There is a release clause everyone knows that was on radio and in papers & net.
The Bradley situation is not mysterious he was not at club BBQ ,was not on the parade , not on the holiday,not on the released or retained list.
​Not too hard to guess what's happened to him is it?

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#11 [url]

Jun 4 17 7:32 PM

jal wrote:

The Bradley situation is not mysterious he was not at club BBQ ,was not on the parade , not on the holiday,not on the released or retained list.

By implication, he's been sacked. On what grounds is what I want to know?

Quote    Reply   

jal

Klingon Chancellor

#12 [url]

Jun 4 17 8:45 PM

Release clause and also Bradley Wood until I see it in writing I'll be keeping an open mind on both accounts

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#13 [url]

Jun 5 17 6:57 AM

jal wrote:

Not everyone knows there is this alleged release clause. I have not heard it on the radio and the 1st I read about it was an article written by some hack from the press association looking for clicks on his site who had the price at 125k. He then upped it to 350k in a later article. This is the same hack who thinks our nickname is The Shrimpers. The nearest thing I have seen to anything official is the Echo article stating he will leave if someone matches our valuation. As for Wood no it is not hard to guess what has happened the mystery is why. I have heard 3 different stories and until I hear something official it will remain a mystery. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help