Remove this ad

jal

Klingon Chancellor

Lead

Jun 6 17 4:42 PM

Tags : :

Ilkeston failed to pay their £14,500 debt or their about and are now no more I'm sorry to say

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40157987

Also Leyton Orient have until June 12 to find someone to put some money into the club as the latest paycheck daddy has pulled his offer out and is no longer interested.

Last Edited By: jal Jun 6 17 4:48 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#1 [url]

Jun 6 17 5:28 PM

jal wrote:
Ilkeston failed to pay their £14,500 debt or their about and are now no more I'm sorry to say

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40157987

Also Leyton Orient have until June 12 to find someone to put some money into the club as the latest paycheck daddy has pulled his offer out and is no longer interested.

Ilkeston is the 2nd time in 6 years. They should not now be allowed another crack using the same facilities. 
I am sure some York fans will be watching the Orient situation very closely.

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#2 [url]

Jun 6 17 5:42 PM

I am not sure the Orient saviour was what is required in any case. This is a statement he sent out and has appeared on the Orient forum. Some O's fans thought it was a wind up, but it is seemingly genuine. They now think they may have had another escape despite their current predicament.

Message from Alan Bowers

Dear Friends and TRUE LOFC supporters
If you receive this then you are one of our Magnificent 7 that were hand picked by our team to carry the message to the thousands of genuine fans that care and love Leyton Orient FC,
You will know now that our offer has fallen on somewhat challenged ears
And for the love of the club and the great majority of fans it's time to step out of the ring and hopefully 'someone' will rescue the club and stop just talking about it!
You have some challenging times ahead but be positive and LOFC will get through
Be united in support and get behind whoever takes on the challenge especially the manager Omer who has and is working tirelessly still under a very difficult situation
We only wanted what was best for you and the club however some individuals felt we were elongating the process? Not true the process was broken
LOFT just a suggestion
Do not give ultimatums to the new owners as you may get the wrong answer and DO SOMETHING with the funds that hard working loyal fans have donated
1. Return their money if you not going to be supportive of anything you will never own the club
2. Donate it to a worthy charity
3. Support the club you 'love' buy a couple of players? Pay the unpaid? Support the manager?
Stop the moaning ,whining and negative behaviour the club needs all the help it can get in these times.
OTF keep the doing and not talking attitude credit to LOFC
god bless you all x
The Boys of Beaumont

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#4 [url]

Jun 6 17 6:12 PM

As for Ilkeston, I am with Dean on this. Their ground, if they own it, should be sold to pay the creditors.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#5 [url]

Jun 6 17 6:21 PM

As for York or Leyton Orient?

As a football fan, I seriously hope that the real and true fans of LO get what they need and that they go on to play in the National Conference next season, but, NO shenanigans allowed!

If not able to fulfill this, then York should be re-called to the National Conference. I'm not so sure what they do about the next stage, though; I mean, who would replace York in the Conference North? (Don't forget the Conference South here.)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help