Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

Site Admin

Lead

Jun 7 17 5:14 PM

Tags : :

In Paris, Andy Murray has beaten Nishikora in four sets to reach his fifth semi-final appearance at Roland Garros.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#1 [url]

Jun 7 17 5:17 PM

At Edgbaston, South Africa only managed 219 all out in their ICC Champions Trophy game Vs Pakistan. In reply, Pakistan are 42/2 off 8 overs. Their wickets fell at 40 and 41, both openers out.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#3 [url]

Jun 8 17 3:05 PM

At The Oval today, it's India Vs Sri Lanka. India were put in by there opponents and made a creditable 321/6 in their 50 overs.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#5 [url]

Jun 9 17 3:29 PM

I wish I wasn't sat here watching Andy Murray get slaughtered in the fifth and final set Vs Wawrinka!

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#6 [url]

Jun 26 17 4:37 PM

So, we tonked the South Africans in yesterday's 20Twenty. I enjoyed Malan's innings. He has a lot of talent.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#7 [url]

Jun 26 17 4:38 PM

England U21s Vs Germany U21s tomorrow in the semi-final of the UEFA U21 Championship in Poland. Very winnable I reckon.

Quote    Reply   

Impecunious

Gott in Himmel!

#8 [url]

Jul 2 17 6:49 PM

Thinking of Spimps at this time of the year as Le Tour gets underway. Just the phoney war so far but tomorrows third stage through the Ardennes should be interesting. On the broad front I'm watching the Polish rider Rafal Majka again, he should be close to winning a second King of the Mountains jersey Definitely worth a look for a stage win in any mountain stage, and if he gets any sort of support from his team could be worth an interest for the ultimate prize at 66/1. . Froome is not a working man's bet at a shade of odds on, and came down in the wet today during the second stage.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#9 [url]

Jul 2 17 6:54 PM

Impecunious wrote:
Thinking of Spimps at this time of the year as Le Tour gets underway. Just the phoney war so far but tomorrows third stage through the Ardennes should be interesting. On the broad front I'm watching the Polish rider Rafal Majka again, he should be close to winning a second King of the Mountains jersey Definitely worth a look for a stage win in any mountain stage, and if he gets any sort of support from his team could be worth an interest for the ultimate prize at 66/1. . Froome is not a working man's bet at a shade of odds on, and came down in the wet today during the second stage.

Hey mate, thanks for that. Good to have you back with us Dave.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#10 [url]

Jul 2 17 6:56 PM

Must agree, whenever 'Le Tour' starts I also think of Brian. I feel a bit sad that he missed City's wonderful season just gone. He'd have lapped it up!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#11 [url]

Jul 2 17 6:57 PM

Believe it or not, I watched a lot of the England Vs Sri Lanka women's cricket today. How refreshing.

Quote    Reply   

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#12 [url]

Jul 2 17 7:12 PM

Posh Imp wrote:
Must agree, whenever 'Le Tour' starts I also think of Brian. I feel a bit sad that he missed City's wonderful season just gone. He'd have lapped it up!

A very good friend died of a heart attack a few hours after we beat Wrexham to back top of the league, got to chat with his sons and grandsons after we beat Macc to get promoted.
Great to think he'd been watching from up on high as we got back in the league.
Just glad I had a laugh and chat with him before the game that night.

Quote    Reply   

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#13 [url]

Jul 2 17 7:14 PM

Posh Imp wrote:
Believe it or not, I watched a lot of the England Vs Sri Lanka women's cricket today. How refreshing.

I saw most of our innings, great to see Sarah Taylor back playing after her break, great talent.

Quote    Reply   

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#14 [url]

Jul 2 17 7:16 PM

Two weeks tomorrow I shall be in the fox road stand watching day 4 of England South Africa, loads of seats left last time I looked and it's only £25! Bargain!

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#15 [url]

Jul 2 17 8:45 PM

davidimp wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:

I saw most of our innings, great to see Sarah Taylor back playing after her break, great talent.

Agreed. Great batting gave us an easy win. Very good bowling, too.

Quote    Reply   

Impecunious

Gott in Himmel!

#16 [url]

Jul 4 17 5:34 PM

Fun and games at Le Tour today as yesterdays stage winner Peter Sagan is disqualified from the event (will it stick ?) for elbowing British icon Mark Cavendish into the barriers in the sprint at the end of stage 4. Looks like Cavendish's tour is over as he seems to be in trouble with right hand and shoulder injuries.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#18 [url]

Jul 4 17 9:18 PM

davidimp wrote:
Cav has had a MRI scan and is likely to need a CT scan. 
Poor Cav has no luck.

Damned cheat Sagan! 

I do feel very sorry for Cavendish.

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#19 [url]

Jul 5 17 8:12 AM

I really don't understand what the enjoyment is with the cycling Tours or on the track. I love going for a ride myself but that is for my health, but watching people riding bikes is like watching paint dry for me. Sorry to be such a misery, but I just don't get it.

Quote    Reply   

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#20 [url]

Jul 5 17 11:49 AM

The scenery is nice LOL!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help