Remove this ad

Impof76

a being from another dimension

#21 [url]

Jun 27 17 9:29 PM

Incoming?

Knott and Green are real statements of intent, I can't help but think the crowd sizes have helped all the players make the decision to call the Bank home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#22 [url]

Jun 28 17 7:26 AM

Impof76 wrote:
Knott and Green are real statements of intent, I can't help but think the crowd sizes have helped all the players make the decision to call the Bank home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you could well be right there. Remember how enthused we were with the first home crowd of the season last year Vs North Ferriby? 3,622 which we all thought was fantastic! How times change, eh?

Quote    Reply   

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#23 [url]

Jun 28 17 9:29 AM

2015/16 average 2596
2016/17 average 5162
2016/17 average until the Oldham game 3420
2016/17 average from the Oldham game 7442!
43 seats available in the coop now!
Rumour has it we've upped what we're paying the players hence Green and Knott joining.
Expect a few more yet this week, exciting times.

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#25 [url]

Jun 29 17 3:47 PM

davidimp wrote:
2015/16 average 2596
2016/17 average 5162
Rumour has it we've upped what we're paying the players hence Green and Knott joining.

16 left in the co-op now David when i went in today ,Kevin's clever marketing has worked on this.

Quote    Reply   

James

The almighty is risen!

#26 [url]

Jun 30 17 2:32 PM

Davethe cardboardbox wrote:

davidimp wrote:
2015/16 average 2596
2016/17 average 5162

16 left in the co-op now David when i went in today ,Kevin's clever marketing has worked on this.

Haha yeah too right, obviously nothing to do with the Cowleys doing such a splendid job in turning the club around image

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#27 [url]

Jun 30 17 8:50 PM

James wrote:

davidimp wrote:
2015/16 average 2596
2016/17 average 5162

Haha yeah too right, obviously nothing to do with the Cowleys doing such a splendid job in turning the club around image

We could have had Mickey mouse ,Donald Duck ,Minnie and the whole disney crew and still we would have had the same success but he did apply some clever matketing to shift the remander.
​So credit where credit is due.
​Our success is only due to the Cowleys,from their first arrival meeting you just knew they were going to revamp the whole club.

Quote    Reply   

James

The almighty is risen!

#28 [url]

Jul 1 17 8:56 PM

Yeah right course he did 😉 so where was this clever marketing a season earlier when we only sold 1200 odd tickets? The Cowleys created all the interest, without them we'd still be in the Conference and probably only sold about a 1000 season tickets.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#29 [url]

Jul 1 17 10:17 PM

James wrote:
Yeah right course he did 😉 so where was this clever marketing a season earlier when we only sold 1200 odd tickets? The Cowleys created all the interest, without them we'd still be in the Conference and probably only sold about a 1000 season tickets.

I find myself agreeing with you on this, James.

Mind you, the so-called 'clever marketing' may have come about once it was known how many people wanted season tickets.

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#30 [url]

Jul 2 17 8:39 AM

Posh Imp wrote:

James wrote:

Mind you, the so-called 'clever marketing' may have come about once it was known how many people wanted season tickets.

It is always clever marketing if you can take the credit for someone else's influence, work and dedication.Then convince someone it was down to you.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

James

The almighty is risen!

#31 [url]

Jul 2 17 9:24 PM

Helgy bless him is easily convinced where KC is concerned 😉Joking apart Helgy I hope you've been rewarded by the club for all your hard work

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#32 [url]

Jul 3 17 7:10 PM

James wrote:
Helgy bless him is easily convinced where KC is concerned 😉Joking apart Helgy I hope you've been rewarded by the club for all your hard work

Yes James lol
​I get an insight into things and it certainly has opened my eyes on alot of things
​Yes i get taken care of but the main thing is enjoying what you do. 

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#33 [url]

Jul 3 17 7:12 PM

Dean B wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:

James wrote:

It is always clever marketing if you can take the credit for someone else's influence, work and dedication.Then convince someone it was down to you.

Yes without them this season would have been another conference one.

Quote    Reply   

James

The almighty is risen!

#34 [url]

Jul 4 17 6:35 AM

Well after last seasons antics I'm of the opinion KC has the job title Ticket Sales Prevention Officer. He certainly did his best to overturn everything the Cowleys achieved, it won't get any better this season and there's little even KC can do about it.

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#35 [url]

Jul 4 17 9:21 AM

James wrote:
Well after last seasons antics I'm of the opinion KC has the job title Ticket Sales Prevention Officer. He certainly did his best to overturn everything the Cowleys achieved, it won't get any better this season and there's little even KC can do about it.

Funny that Danny and Nicky dont think that but reality is certainly different to message boards.​​

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#36 [url]

Jul 4 17 10:04 AM

James wrote:

Funny that Danny and Nicky dont think that but reality is certainly different to message boards.​​

Do you really believe Danny and Nicky would pull a member of staff down in front of a fan? That is the reality, not your perception or interpretation of what has been said.

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#37 [url]

Jul 4 17 10:04 AM

James wrote:

Do you really believe Danny and Nicky would pull a member of staff down in front of a fan? That is the reality, not your perception or interpretation of what has been said.

Quote    Reply   

James

The almighty is risen!

#38 [url]

Jul 4 17 11:34 AM

James wrote:

Don't think I saw Danny & Nicky (or you?) queueing for 5 hours with the 6 pack holders etc (who unlike the ST holders weren't meant to get priority) for a ticket to an away game, but we've been down this long road before, you know my thoughts on Kevin Cooke letting us all down, so lets see what this season brings, tbh he won't really be able to influence anything because unlike before the Cowleys got here, its all about supply and demand, which I would of thought is already affecting your FPS home tickets. Then theres his non existent communication skills which have been called into question by many fans on several occasions, oh don't get me started or your book writing friend will be labelling me a moaner for having an opinion again......

Quote    Reply   

James

The almighty is risen!

#39 [url]

Jul 4 17 11:35 AM

James wrote:

The people on the message boards were keeping the club going before Danny & Nicky arrived

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#40 [url]

Jul 4 17 12:26 PM

Dean B wrote:

James wrote:

From that i take it you don't understand what i do with the club.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help