James

The almighty is risen!

#41 [url]

Jul 4 17 2:26 PM

Davethe cardboardbox wrote:

Dean B wrote:

James wrote:
Well after last seasons antics I'm of the opinion KC has the job title Ticket Sales Prevention Officer. He certainly did his best to overturn everything the Cowleys achieved, it won't get any better this season and there's little even KC can do about it.

Funny that Danny and Nicky dont think that but reality is certainly different to message boards.​​

Do you really believe Danny and Nicky would pull a member of staff down in front of a fan? That is the reality, not your perception or interpretation of what has been said.

From that i take it you don't understand what i do with the club.

Well firstly Kevin Cooke isn't a member of staff as such, the staff I would say are on the coal face in the front office taking all his flak, secondly the Cowleys have way too much about them to bring anyone associated with Lincoln City down in front of anybody. I understand that you do fundraising for the club in your spare time free of charge, a lot of it I agree with to be fair.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#42 [url]

Jul 4 17 5:52 PM

Dean B wrote:

James wrote:
Well after last seasons antics I'm of the opinion KC has the job title Ticket Sales Prevention Officer. He certainly did his best to overturn everything the Cowleys achieved, it won't get any better this season and there's little even KC can do about it.

Funny that Danny and Nicky dont think that but reality is certainly different to message boards.​​

Do you really believe Danny and Nicky would pull a member of staff down in front of a fan? That is the reality, not your perception or interpretation of what has been said.

You raise money well done on that, and as far as I am aware have no official role. What I do know is you let the world know you have been into the club on a regular basis. Quite frankly you drop it into so many posts on here and elsewhere it is tedious. 

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#43 [url]

Jul 4 17 7:10 PM

Dean B wrote:

Dean B wrote:

James wrote:

You raise money well done on that, and as far as I am aware have no official role. What I do know is you let the world know you have been into the club on a regular basis. Quite frankly you drop it into so many posts on here and elsewhere it is tedious. 

That's because i do go in on a regular basis not likely to say i had just popped in to the local Tesco am i.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#46 [url]

Jul 5 17 3:27 PM

James wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:
Now, now, chaps. That's enough.

Helgy started it sir image

See me outside my office at three o'clock, laddie! image

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#50 [url]

Jul 10 17 5:09 PM

Posh Imp wrote:
What ever has happened to Maguire-Drew?

I'll tell you what happened to him - he signed for...

LINCOLN CITY 

today, on a season-long loan. Great news.

https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2017/july/170710-jordan-maguire-drew/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#51 [url]

Jul 10 17 7:23 PM

Class act this lad, be nice if we can get here full time.
Wonder of anymore will be added for we go to Portugal tomorrow?
Couple of other lads being mentioned Booty and Judd plus the 4 lads we had on trial, still a few rumours Amond could come here as I think we're still a striker short.

Quote    Reply   

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#52 [url]

Jul 10 17 7:50 PM

With 4 trialists here at the mo plus rumours of a couple more youngsters coming in on loan looks like the squad is shaping up nicely. Looking at those 6 we're still a striker short although a front line of Arnold, Green, Rhead and JMD scored 56 between them last season but you can never have too many strikers!

Quote    Reply   

Impecunious

Gott in Himmel!

#55 [url]

Jul 11 17 6:05 PM

So we have one on loan from Burnley, one on loan from Brighton and a 'keeper who started at Arsenal. Bit of a pattern emerging here. Anybody fancy anyone from the other four we played.

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#56 [url]

Jul 12 17 7:22 AM

Impecunious wrote:
So we have one on loan from Burnley, one on loan from Brighton and a 'keeper who started at Arsenal. Bit of a pattern emerging here. Anybody fancy anyone from the other four we played.

I would have said the Guiseley keeper, but we now have that covered.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#57 [url]

Jul 12 17 4:12 PM

Dean B wrote:

Impecunious wrote:

I would have said the Guiseley keeper, but we now have that covered.

That midfielder from Ipswich?

(Tongue in cheek!)

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#59 [url]

Bostwick and Anderson both signed on 2 and 3 year deals respectively. Wow springs to mind. Raggett not part of the deal and never was.

Quote    Reply   

Impecunious

Gott in Himmel!

#60 [url]

Surprised Bostwick has come here, not quite what I expected but very experienced and a leader which sounds good to me. Anderson could still turn out to be anything, Posh fans don't seem to rate him, 3 years seems a lot. As for Raggett, stranger things have happened and Posh were sweet on him two years ago when he was with Dover. They probably have some cash coming from Assombalonga's move from Forest. Whatever, still think the best news we could get is that Raggett is staying with us. I'd be straight round to the bookies, I think he's that important.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help