Remove this ad

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

Lead

Jun 29 17 6:50 AM

Tags : :

Has anyone else spotted that qualification for these two competitions started yesterday. It is not yet July and there is a full fixture list tonight in the Europa League. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#1 [url]

Jul 5 17 8:21 PM

Some surprising results so far. TNS winning away, having lost at home in the first leg, being one such result.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#3 [url]

Jul 5 17 8:49 PM

Impecunious wrote:
And Rangers out to a part-time side from that footballing powerhouse Luxembourg.

Ha, ha! Yes, I loved that one!!

Like I have said elsewhere, Rangers want to join the Premier League? Not even up to LeagueTwo in my opinion!

Quote    Reply   

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

#4 [url]

Jul 6 17 6:20 AM

Posh Imp wrote:

Impecunious wrote:
And Rangers out to a part-time side from that footballing powerhouse Luxembourg.

Ha, ha! Yes, I loved that one!!

Like I have said elsewhere, Rangers want to join the Premier League? Not even up to LeagueTwo in my opinion!

Outside of Celtic and Aberdeen, I think most of the other sides are little better than top half L2 bottom half L1, and even Aberdeen would probably only be top half L1 with Celtic a struggling Championship side. I watched some Scottish football on BT last season the standard was shocking. Rangers losing to the 4th best side in Luxembourg is mighty embarrassing for Scottish football, they are a side who would struggle according to a couple of reports I read in the NL N/S

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help