Remove this ad
avatar

The Rottweiler

an Imps fan from another dimension

Posts: 997 Member Since: 14/02/2013

Lead

Jun 30 17 4:07 PM

Tags : :

Ex Doncaster Rovers, appointed to start early August. Was this what the row amongst the Board was all about?
 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

Posts: 19,667 Member Since:26/10/2006 Site Admin

#1 [url]

Jun 30 17 4:35 PM

The Rottweiler wrote:
Ex Doncaster Rovers, appointed to start early August. Was this what the row amongst the Board was all about?

 

Sorry for being a bit obtuse here, but could you please explain?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

The Rottweiler

an Imps fan from another dimension

Posts: 997 Member Since:14/02/2013

#2 [url]

Jun 30 17 7:20 PM

Posh Imp wrote:

The Rottweiler wrote:
Ex Doncaster Rovers, appointed to start early August. Was this what the row amongst the Board was all about?


 

Sorry for being a bit obtuse here, but could you please explain?

Read on Vitals (?) that there had been a falling out amongst the board. Clive Nates posted on Twitter (?) along the lines of not everyone agrees about everything all of the time, when it was suggested that he might pull out. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

davidimp

Time I got out more!

Posts: 6,293 Member Since:03/12/2008

#3 [url]

Jun 30 17 8:57 PM

Thought it was about the playing budget and increasing how much we pay the players we were after and the current lot?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

Posts: 1,443 Member Since:15/12/2008

#7 [url]

Jul 1 17 8:38 AM

Posh Imp wrote:
Indeed, Dean. Is there any concrete evidence of a 'spat' at all?

Not likely to get that are you but we did get a statement which suggests there was.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

Posts: 3,719 Member Since:21/01/2016

#8 [url]

Jul 1 17 9:28 AM

Davethe cardboardbox wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:
Indeed, Dean. Is there any concrete evidence of a 'spat' at all?

Not likely to get that are you but we did get a statement which suggests there was.

A statement by whom and where was it?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

davidimp

Time I got out more!

Posts: 6,293 Member Since:03/12/2008

#9 [url]

Jul 1 17 2:46 PM

This on vitals last month, statement from Clive Nates.
Firstly there is no possibility of me ever withdrawing my funding from the club as all the investment has been made by way of shares. The only way out for me and my friends would be to find a buyer for those shares.

I am fully committed to Lincoln City both in terms of future funding and effort. We are working extremely hard to make the necessary improvements that will allow us to be competitive in League 2 next season as well as provide the foundations to enable the club to make further progress in the years ahead. The achievements of Danny, Nicky and the team last season have provided us with an incredible opportunity to take our club forward and we need to make the most of what might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

As there is no longer a dominant shareholder controlling the club there will be times when a fully empowered Board will have disagreements. I see robust discussions and different opinions as being part of a healthy organisation.

I am hopeful there will be some new signings for us to get excited about in the coming days.


Read more: http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=49853&start=1#ixzz4lajVNlvH

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

Posts: 3,719 Member Since:21/01/2016

#10 [url]

Jul 1 17 6:07 PM

In that statement Clive says will have. Not have had. So still nothing to suggest there has been and from memory Clive was responding to a rumour started on the fishy that was being discussed on Vital. Basically nothing to see here please move along.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

davidimp

Time I got out more!

Posts: 6,293 Member Since:03/12/2008

#11 [url]

Jul 1 17 6:39 PM

Indeed all going well and things are getting better all the time.
Best I could find but I'm pretty certain that was where it came from but the thing that gets me where on earth did a cod find out what goes on at our board meetings or was it just wild speculation????

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Dean B

Gott in Himmel!

Posts: 3,719 Member Since:21/01/2016

#12 [url]

Jul 1 17 8:22 PM

davidimp wrote:
Indeed all going well and things are getting better all the time.
Best I could find but I'm pretty certain that was where it came from but the thing that gets me where on earth did a cod find out what goes on at our board meetings or was it just wild speculation????

Wild speculation more like sh!t stirring. Sadly taken as gospel by some.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

Posts: 19,667 Member Since:26/10/2006 Site Admin

#13 [url]

Jul 5 17 8:55 PM

Dean B wrote:

davidimp wrote:
Indeed all going well and things are getting better all the time.
Best I could find but I'm pretty certain that was where it came from but the thing that gets me where on earth did a cod find out what goes on at our board meetings or was it just wild speculation????

Wild speculation more like sh!t stirring. Sadly taken as gospel by some.

It's very good to have the occasional dispute. Keeps everyone in order.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help