Remove this ad

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

Lead

Jul 5 17 6:31 PM

Tags : :

The whole place has been improved everything looks good, players new gym is amazing got some really good equipment there now looking like its championship standard.
​Lots more room for the players to train in,new managers offices more spacious
Exect boxes have been totally gutted and look good Ian Reeves has doen a good job there.
​The only one that is so so is the club shop not convinced that Andreas Carter is the right one to run it.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#5 [url]

Jul 6 17 6:20 AM

Eric they are being done up the toilets didn't go on that tour but was told.
issue with the bank is a legacy one doubt it was factored in 2000 people going in for a wee in a 10 minute time frame.
the club are working on it ,had a meeting on Monday with a director and it came up in conversation.

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#6 [url]

Jul 6 17 6:34 AM

Posh Imp wrote:
Stopping people lower down from standing up? That really isn't necessary.

EFL rules & there are a lot of them its a lot different to the national league ,the stadium manager did a good job in keeping the ground up to league standard if not then we would have been jumping through hoops.
​Catering don't know to be honest,we should be having a fans meet soon i asked the question as we had not had one for ages.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#7 [url]

Jul 6 17 2:07 PM

Davethe cardboardbox wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:

EFL rules & there are a lot of them its a lot different to the national league ,the stadium manager did a good job in keeping the ground up to league standard if not then we would have been jumping through hoops.
​Catering don't know to be honest,we should be having a fans meet soon i asked the question as we had not had one for ages.

I think I may not have been too clear there, what I meant was that they should stop people lower down from standing up and that standing up isn't really necessary.

Quote    Reply   

cherryexile

renewable energy poster

#8 [url]

Jul 8 17 7:52 AM

Posh Imp wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:

I think I may not have been too clear there, what I meant was that they should stop people lower down from standing up and that standing up isn't really necessary.

It is especially bad for the younger ones who aren't talll enough to see past an adult if they stand up in front of them. When I started at The Bank all the kids were pushed to the wall at the front of standing area so that they could all see. You can't do that in the stands, so the club needs to enforce the sitting in the seats.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#9 [url]

Jul 8 17 8:42 AM

cherryexile wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:

Posh Imp wrote:

It is especially bad for the younger ones who aren't talll enough to see past an adult if they stand up in front of them. When I started at The Bank all the kids were pushed to the wall at the front of standing area so that they could all see. You can't do that in the stands, so the club needs to enforce the sitting in the seats.

I agree, with the exception of the 617 area. I also used to stand 'on the wall' back in my younger days. Right in the corner of the Soth Park end where it used to meet the Sincil Bank Terrace.

Quote    Reply   

Impof76

a being from another dimension

#10 [url]

Jul 8 17 11:58 AM

Banks had a refurb.

cherryexile wrote:
Posh Imp wrote:
Posh Imp wrote:

Agreed Sarah has a season ticket this year and unfortunately has inherited my height so if they stand up she'll see $!$@ all, that being said I would see $!$@ all as well 😩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   

Davethe cardboardbox

almost a Demi-God

#11 [url]

Jul 8 17 12:33 PM

My lad is 12 and he ended up most of the last games having to stand on his seat once the action gets into the final third everyone stands.
good exercise but up down up down it's a pain.

Quote    Reply   

Posh Imp

Time I got out more!

#13 [url]

Jul 8 17 4:49 PM

jal wrote:
We should cancel Sweet Caroline and play the Hokey Cokey instead.

Ha, ha!

You back from your holiday in France, Jal?

Quote    Reply   

jal

Klingon Chancellor

#14 [url]

Jul 8 17 7:18 PM

Yes back and ready for a new season, I agree that those standing up pose a problem for the people behind, there's an old gent behind me he must be in his late 80's and he's not fit enough to keep on getting up and down so if we stand up he doesn't  see anything. There is no reason to stand up everyone can see everything sitting down.
Think I will put Dave on this problem to get it sorted image  Good Evening Dave

Quote    Reply   

davidimp

Time I got out more!

#15 [url]

Jul 8 17 8:05 PM

We're nearly at the back in lower block 1 so every time we attack the stacey west no doubt they'll all stand up around us!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help