Suppose I should fill this out.....
1. Male or female?
I'll let you lot decide that one :P
3. How far from Sincil Bank?
About a mile or so.
4. Your first ever game watching the Imps and what made you go to that game?
A game against Scunny in 1991. I had taken part in one of the half time kids courses when I was 6 or 7 and got free tickets. The first game I actually paid to be at was a home game against Blackpool in September 2000, a few days after I turned 16.
5. Your all-time favourite match and why?
The only games that keep coming to mind is the 5-3 game against Scunny in the Playoffs and the 5-4 defeat against Fulham ten years ago.
6. Your all-time favourite player and why?
Permanent Player - Probably Lee Frecklington, Loan - Davide Somma
7. Favourite ground visited to watch the Imps?
No overwhelming favourite but the ones that stand out are Leyton Orient (before redevelopment), Rochdale and Mansfield
8. The best goal you ever saw an Imps player score?
Again, quite a few some straight to mind - Richard Butcher vs Mansfield in 2003/4, Dean Keates vs Bury in 2005/6, Matthew Saunders vs Hereford in 2009/10. I'm probably missing quite a few obvious ones but those three came straight to mind.
9. Who would you most like to see Lincoln City sign? (Realistic choices please!)
Maybe not right now but if we ever got in the FL again and he was interested, I'd love to see Freck come back.
10. Which former player would you like to see back at the Bank, playing for the Imps?
Same as above.
11. Which was your most disappointing moment following the Imps?
Relegation to the Conference and missing out in the Playoffs when we were beaten by teams who we outplayed.
12. ...and your most pleasing moment?
When Yeo scored that goal against Torquay. It was my first season in which I had been to every game and it just meant so much when that shot flew into the net. I even broke down crying.
13. Which was your favourite Cup game (all Cups qualify)?
The 5-4 loss to Fulham. To come from two goals behind twice against a strong Fulham side was a testament to the attitude that Keith Alexander installed.
14. What is your biggest moan about the Imps?
I'd rather not get injured.
15. Who, in your opinion, was the worst player you ever saw in an Imps shirt?
Patrick Kanyuka by a country mile.
16. ...and who was the best? (Doesn't have to be the same as your favourite player.)
Jamie Forrester - The most intelligent footballer I've seen play for the club. Not only a consistent goalscorer, but consistently created chances for others.
17. Since you have been watching the Imps, which has been the best season for you, and why?
2002/3 - Relegation favourites and made the Playoffs, that despite being constantly written off.
18. In your opinion, who would you like to see as manager of the Imps? (Again, please be realistic.)
You know what, I'm going to be controversial and say Brian Laws. Consistently gotten results at numerous clubs.
19. Who, in your opinion, has been City's best manager?
Bill Anderson or Graham Taylor. Had he won promotion, I would have included Keith Alexander in that trio.
20. Realistically, where would you like to see the Imps in say five and then ten years time?
I'd be happy just as long as the club is still in existence.....and preferably back in the Football League. I think that if we got one promotion then another would follow within a few years.